Short Introduction about Friederike Becht.
On October 14 1986, Friederike Becht was born in Bad Bergzabern, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. She is a German actress. She is more known for Movies The Reader (2008), Hannah Arendt (2012), and Labyrinth of Lies (2014).
Friederike’s husband’s name is Sebastian Rabsahl. This couple has two children. One is the son and another one is the daughter. She is 34 years old.
- Freiderike study acting at The Berlin University of The Arts.
- She won the most popular award like as Bochumer Theaterpries (2014) and Ulrich-Wildgruber-Pries (2015).
Friederike at a glance
|Birth||14 October 1986|
|Occupation||Stage actor, Film actor, Producer, and Model|
|Birthplace||Bad Bergzabern, Germany|
Early Life Of Friederike Becht.
Friederike Becht started her career on stage when she was just a teenager. She was discovered by the talent scout of Bavaria’s premier modeling agency, Ruth Winter. She attended some acting classes at the Munich Academy of Dramatic Arts while working full-time as a model.
In 2007, she performed a role in the movie Schalweschlacht before going on to play a number of other leading roles in various German productions. Her breakthrough came in 2010 when she became the first model to play the lead role in the German television drama series Sturm in Frieden.
She went on to win the German magazine Premiere’s Actress of the Year Award. Friederike Becht also ventured into the world of producing, when she co-founded Sonderweg Production, a TV production company in 2011.
She appeared in the films “Abenteuer Farce” and “The Secrets”. She played herself in the television film “Ich bin ein Schlagzeuger”.
Personal Life Friederike Becht has been in a relationship with Kasper Elgaard since 2010. She is currently a producer and actress for the German television program “Offside”.
- At age 15, she was scouted in Heidelberg and worked with Elite Model Management in Milan and Milan, Italy.
- She has appeared on the cover of many leading fashion magazines including Elle, Vogue, Wonderland, GQ, OK!, ELLE Hommes, and Coca-Cola, and has walked the runways for Chanel, Christian Dior, Roberto Cavalli, Marc Jacobs, Hermès, and Prada.
- She has walked in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2010 and 2012, 2011, 2012, and 2013, and has been featured on their TV commercial.
- She has modeled for DKNY in the same years. In April 2012, she received her modeling diploma at Central Saint Martins (Swanston St.).
- She has been nominated for several different awards, including a César Award for Best French Actress for her role in “Teste”.
- After graduating from drama school in 2009, Becht started producing commercials and short films.
- In 2011, Becht played leading roles in the short film Women You Don’t Know, and the feature film I Am a Carpenter.
- Actress Career In 2011, Becht was cast in the title role in the television miniseries Winterdichter (“Winterchorus”).
- In the same year, she appeared in the play Encore and in the feature film Piaf. In 2012, she starred in the comedy film Leo.
- She had a guest role in the 2013 film Fury and was in the 2013 feature film Sully.
- Film Career In 2014, Becht starred in the film Velvet Goldmine.
- In 2015, she appeared in the films Date Night, My Mother, and Hide and Seek.
- In 2016, she starred in the film Fede Libre and the comedy film Eve.
Friederike Becht Height, Weight, and Measurements
|Height||1.7 m or 5 feet 6 inches|
Filmography of Friederike
|Mein Leben – Marcel Reich-Ranicki||Movie||2009|
|Ein Fall für zwei||Movie||2011|
|Marie Brand und die falsche Frau||Movie||2012|
|Das Millionen Rennen||Movie||2012|
|Der Clan – Die Geschichte der Familie||Movie||2013|
|Tom and Lili||Movie||2013|
|Nacht der Angst||Movie||2015|
|Labyrinth Of Lies||Movie||2015|
|Becks letzter Sommer||Movie||2015|
|Die drei Königskinder||Tv Show (German Language)||2019|
|Hartwig Seeler – Gefährliche Erinnerung||Movie||2019|
Net Worth of Friederike Becht
Since 2019-2020 Becht’s net worth is increasing. So Net worth of Freiderike Becht is $5 Million. Her source of net worth is her professional careers as model, actor and producer.
The total net worth of her property is calculated by adding all of her capitals, shares, cars, houses etc.
Facebook, Twitter and Instagram of Friederike Becht
Facebook – Not Found
Twitter – Not Found
Instagram – CLICK HERE
Friederike Becht has been picked up for FX’s Legion. Most of the trailers and clips for the show have been released and it’s easy to see her impressive skill set is utilized to great effect.
She is also the face of a popular line of electronics for Sound United. She also currently stars in the ABC show Designated Survivor.
While she has been involved with popular shows before like Continuum, Fox’s Sleepy Hollow and Syfy’s The Expanse, this will undoubtedly give her a jump start to her career.
Friederike Becht was reportedly photographed by Alina Jojic and Paul Schranz for Arena in 2016, a Bremen-based fashion, art, and music magazine.
To know about other celebrities CLICK HERE